Clients I'm Seeking:
Epic Life Creative exist to serve new businesses, churches and ministries in four main ways:
1) Brand Identity Consultation: The who, what, and how that make up how an individual or group is called to serve.
2) Creating Brand Image: The logo, look and feel that express how they want to be perceived by those they will be serving.
3) Establishing Branded Propaganda: The web, social media, and print materials used to get their message out for the world to see.
4) Machining Structure: The infrastructure, guidelines and tech that will enable their brand to continue growing!
About My Business:
Located in Franklin Tn, for over 6 years now we have been serving nationally through many ministries and businesses as well as internationally serving in Haiti, Africa and Nepal.
As for the rest, I'll let some of my clients tell you!
Working with Epic, I truly feel like they have my best interests in mind. They take the goals we have, and strengthen them though their expertise.
- Philip Peters, Restore Haiti & True Artist | RestoreHaiti.com | TrueArtist.org/
Stoney has played a vital role for Faithful Fitness. His gifts, passions and true love for people has inspired us. He is diligent with a task yet patient through its completion. His gifts in visual arts are reverent. He has and will continue to be a spark plug for dreaming. His artwork is honest, vulnerable and real. He has earned our trust and credibility through a steady relationship and friendship that continues to grow. We fully recommend stoney as a leader and pioneer in his field.
- Colby Schaub, Faithful Fitness | Faithful-Fitness.com
As a start-up brand, I really wanted to partner with a design company who could help me build a business. Epic Creativity not only offers incredible design and art services, but their marketing and design strategy expertise has been invaluable to His Body. Epic Creativity is more than just a “hired vendor.” Epic is a trusted partner.
-Tara Sylvestri, His Body | HisBodyStyle.com