Are You A Pro? Join For Free

Michael Parker

HPC Group, LLC
General Contractor

Contact Information:

Corona, CA 92882
United States

Years in Business:

 

1

Clients I'm Seeking:

 

HPC Group is marketing to clients who require the construction or renovation of residential and/or commercial buildings within the Corona and Monterey areas. HPC Group is also aggressively marketing to clients in need of Janitorial maintenance services. Being registered in the CCR, HPC Group has the flexibility of working in the civilian sector, as well as for the federal government.

About My Business:

 

HPC Group, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business who specializes in the following: Residential construction, commercial construction, project management, landscaping, and janitorial services. While HPC Group primarily focuses on winning government contracts, we do aggressively market for opportunities outside of government contracting. At the current stage in our progression, HPC Group is able to take on jobs of any size and have the experience to handle a variety of work. While we maintain an interest in foreign markets, at the time there is no job too large or too small. We are proud to execute smaller jobs with attention to detail ensuring customer satisfaction, while maintaining the capacity to accomplish large jobs. Our efforts are divided into pursuing construction opportunities with 70% of our time, while pursuing Maintenance/Janitorial services with the remaining 30% of our time. - HPC Group, LLC is CCR Registered - DUNS #: 968021043 - CAGE # :6CLH4 - NAICS Codes: 236115, 236116, 236118, 236210, 236220, 561110, 561720, 561730

Company:
Expertise:
Location:
Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for:
Bio: