Are You A Pro? Join For Free

Robert Flaa

R Eyes Home Inspections
Home Inspector

Contact Information:

Denton, TX 76205
United States

Clients I'm Seeking:

 

Home Buyers looking for a quality Thermal Imaging Home Inspection from a detail oriented home inspector with over 5 years of home inspection experienced and over 30 in construction.

About My Business:

 

Give R Eyes Independent Home Inspector 5% of your trust and our home inspector will prove the other 95% with our detailed Professional Home Inspector report. My Promise to You Is that I will spend the time it takes to do your HOME INSPECTION to the best of my ability telling you what I find at the end and with a detailed home inspection report. Please call anytime 940-390-4083

Company:
Expertise:
Location:
Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for:
Bio: