Are You A Pro? Join For Free

John Blackburn

ACME Test and Tagging
Test & Tagging

Recent Posts:

Australia
10/08/2017 at 9:58 pm
Special Offer for Early Bird Registrations Register early for your test and tag course and you’ll receive a FREE IEC C6 to C13 Adaptor valuedIEC C6 to C13 adaptor at $35-00 (+ GST) more info... https://www.tatsa.com.au/early-bird-special-give-away/ These adaptors are super handy for testing all sorts of appliances with a “clover leaf” supply lead, such as power supplies for many brands of laptops and other appliances
Australia
10/08/2017 at 9:46 pm
RECALL ALERTS ISSUED FOR COMMON HEATERS Safety alerts and recall notices have been issued on a number of popular electric heaters. We regularly see heaters of these types in workplaces, so it is important you check none of these are in service in your workplace. If found, follow the instructions on the recall notice. more info... http://acmett.com.au/electric-heaters-recalled/
Australia
10/03/2017 at 6:19 pm
Can Non-compliant Tags Invalid Your Program? Tags have a very important role in the test and tag programs. As well as displaying the overall outcome of the inspection and testing process – ie a PASS / FAIL – they also provide details about who checked the appliance, when the appliance was last checked and when it is due to be rechecked. more... http://acmett.com.au/can-non-compliant-tags-invalid-your-program/
Australia
10/03/2017 at 6:03 pm
Recalled Appliances Update We have identified a further 5 electrical appliances that have recall alerts issued. These are the sorts of appliances we would often find, or expect to find, in service in workplaces we visit. If you have any of these in use in your workplace, you should follow the recommended action detailed in the notice. https://www.tatsa.com.au/recalled-appliances-update-19-september-2017/
Australia
07/19/2017 at 7:29 pm
Woman taken to hospital after electric shock at Gawler Hotel A woman has been taken to hospital after suffering an electric shock at a hotel in Adelaides north. more... http://acmett.com.au/woman-gets-electric-shock-from-fridge/
Australia
07/19/2017 at 7:07 pm
6-year-old boy hospitalised after electric shock A six year old boy has been transpoambulancerted to Gladstone Hospital after suffering an electric shock at a Kirkwood home this afternoon. Emergency services were called to the Seagull Blvd home at 3.48pm after receiving reports a boy had burns to his hand and a racing heart after being shocked by an appliance or powerpoint. more... http://acmett.com.au/6-year-old-boy-experiences-electric-shock/
Australia
05/25/2017 at 1:09 am
Don't make these 5 Common Mistakes with your Test and Tag program Free download.
Company:
Expertise:
Location:
Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for:
Bio: