Clients I'm Seeking:
FTSE 250 Global organisations looking to improve profits and enhance margins
About My Business:
buyingTeam is a procurement outsourcer and solutions provider, bringing extraordinary benefits to blue chip organisations across Europe and North America via an innovative knowledge-based shared services model.
Fundamental to our success is how we change the way our clients think about procurement, redefining it as an indispensable strategic tool at the heart of the business. By doing so, we release procurement’s potential to make our clients leaner, fitter, stronger organisations.
Having grown at more than 25% a year for over five years, we are now the largest shared services procurement operation in Europe, constantly building and sharing our expertise across hundreds of categories and delivering an average saving, on total expenditure, of 8% - 15% back to our clients.
Some basics about us:
- We are a pure-play procurement specialist - procurement is all that we do
- We are supplier neutral. Our job is to help our clients engage with the supplier community in the most effective way
- We never take commissions or rebates from suppliers in any form
- We operate across Europe's major business centres
Our innovative business model combines outsourcing, shared services and consultancy skill sets
- We have an unrivalled depth of knowledge and experience across 100s of categories
- We work across sectors
- We were only the ninth organisation worldwide to be awarded Gold accreditation by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- We are a member of the Moorhouse Consortium: This enables us to work with public sector organisations, UK public services including Central and Local Government, NHS and the wider Public Sector can quickly access the Consortium's combined specialist skills using the national procurement partner for UK public services, Buying Solutions. The services offered by the Moorhouse Consortium include procurement, organisation and change, and project and programme management