Clients I'm Seeking:
I help folks with all sorts of web, WordPress, Linux, and database problems.
About My Business:
I'm a jack of several trades.
From small businesses to one-person shops to larger businesses lacking the right talent, I help them solve web, WordPress, Linux, and database problems.
Here are some projects I've done lately:
- I made a website from a designer's mockups, including some dynamic video and image content. (The client runs a popular photography site.)
- I migrated several large WordPress installations from one web host to another with no downtime. (The client runs a large news site with years of posts.)
- I helped a client's site drastically improve the performance of their WordPress site, saving them quite a bit of money. (The client runs a popular sports site.)
- I set up a custom backup solution; all content gets encrypted and backed up to an Amazon S3 disk twice a week. (The client runs a wedding photography business.)
- I migrated a site with years of posts and comments from a proprietary CMS to WordPress. (The client runs a popular, regional news and politics site.)