Are You A Pro? Join For Free

alisha singh

maranatha international
Marketing

Contact Information:

yamuna vihar
delhi, Delhi 110053
India

Years in Business:

 

3

Clients I'm Seeking:

 

networking leaders,house wifes,or online seeking jobs,

About My Business:

 

Income you earn >>> AD INCOME (NON WORKING)-YOU WILL GET 06 AD PER MONTH ON YOUR website page on asiavideoad BY WATCHING THESE ADD YOU GET 3000/P.M FIX.500X6=3000.(30% OF YOU TOP-UP) DIRECT INCOME (REFFERAL INCOME)-10%TOP-UP OF DIRECT JOINING. BINARY INCOME 1:1=1000(24 PAIRS=24000/DAY CAPING(SELLING) ROYALTY INCOME-IF REGULAR 30DAYS CAPING =1%OF TOTAL TURNOVER OF THE COMPANY IS EQUILY DISTRIBUTED AMOUNG CELLING ACHIVERS. LEVEL INCOME-1% FROM TEAM AD SPACE TILL 6th DEPTH=3840/P.M IF YOU REFFER 10 FAMILY PACK IN 02 MONTH(60DAYS)THEN YOU GET 02 % OF TOTAL TURN OVER OF THE COMPANY IN FAMILY PACK TOP UP CELLING 7.68 LAKH/DAY.,http://ad2million.com/?joinali2earn NEW BUSINESS PLAN EARN 2 START WITH 1UNIT (500)------EARN 6 $(300)/MONTH UPTO 24 MONTH START WITH 2UNIT (1000).......-EARN $12 (600)/MONTH UPTO 24 MONTH START WITH 5UNIT (2500).......-EARN $30 (1500)/MONTH UPTO 24 MONTH START WITH 10UNIT (5000).......-EARN $60 (3000)/MONTH UPTO 24 MONTH 1 UNIT=$10 http://ad2million.com/?joinali2earn, We have fully Launched the Banners Broker Doubler! Many have already doubled their money. Opt-in TODAY and receive 200 FREE Text Ad Impressions! Promote any program you wish, and we blast out your affiliate link. Opt-in here: http://ww1.bannersbroker.com/forujesus/ , www.Awareglobal.in http://awareglobal.in/ get 3000-90,0000/month just for one click survey

Company:
Expertise:
Location:
Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for:
Bio: