About My Business:
JURIS Corporation, History and Introduction:
JURIS Corporation is a full service litigation support firm with offices in Orlando, Florida. JURIS Corporation has provided law firms with litigation support services since its founding in 1985. JURIS Corporation has provided support in over 2100 trials with a success rate of over 90%. JURIS Corporation is known for developing innovative evidence presentation methods.
JURIS Corporation’s range of services include:
• “Trial by Design” consultation
• Three dimensional animation design & production
• Three dimensional visibility and access studies
• Three dimensional accident recreation animation
• Multimedia presentation design & production
• Large format court board design & production
• Digital video and photography services
• Precision scale model design & production
• In-court technical support and equipment rental
• Document management and database development
• Document imaging and coding for litigation
• Document reproduction services
Robert S. Scott, founder and President of Juris Corporation has written and produced a CLE approved study seminar entitled: The Anatomy of an Electronic Trial. He has been a frequent speaker at regional and national litigation conferences: ABA National Convention, Super Conference for Corporate Counsel, ATLA Regional and National Conventions. He is a former faculty member of the National Judicial College.
Since his early days in advertising, marketing and design through his present relationship in the field of forensic design, Robert S. Scott has held the reputation for being a graphics problem solver. He constantly strives to develop new and effective methodologies to present concepts and evidence for consideration by experts, judges
and juries. Presently, he has developed a new presentation system that allows selected viewers to securely access a complete presentation on the web without the need for special software. This is important for cases with multi-counsel and experts spread across the country or internationally. This presentation methodology is completely
interactive with the ability to link from words, say in a timeline, to pictures, graphs, depositions, video, animation or the web, immediately. It can be extremely forceful and dramatic. Since its inception it has been used in numerous mediations and trials ranging from construction litigation and eminent domain to personal injury and medical malpractice.