Clients I'm Seeking:
I'm seeking clients that are looking for a Business Humor Speaker for their corporate or association meeting. Audiences range from people looking for a fresh and fun program to enliven their meeting to companies going through change that need a light-hearted approach to help them during their times of transition. Professions include people in sales and management.
About My Business:
Our most popular program is our Business Humor Keynote "Change 180." "Change 180" is a fun and exciting keynote about dealing with change through humor. Described as "Saturday Night Live for business," Change 180 is the perfect program to incorporate into a meeting or event needing a lighthearted and entertaining portion of the day, with a solid message.
• Custom "news" material about your industry
• From "Leave It To Beaver" to MySpace: the constant change in communication
• Workplace personalities and the "soap opera" of the office
• A timely and relevant message about dealing with change through humor
• Humorous perspective on daily challenges
• Boost in morale that will carry over into the weeks that follow
• New appreciation for viewing changes with an open mind
• Attendees glad that they attended the meeting
Tim and Kris O'Shea combine their unique background as corporate professionals and comedy writers to motivate and energize corporate and association audiences across the US and Canada. They have each trained with The Second City theater company and have shared the stage with the likes of Robert Klein, Louie Anderson, Norm MacDonald, and cast members from Whose Line Is It Anyway. They were recently voted among the Top 5 Entertainment Keynote Speakers for 2011 by Speakers Platform.