Are You A Pro? Join For Free

Ray Bucholtz

Wells Fargo
Banking

Contact Information:

100 E. Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53201
United States
T: 2623709030
www.wellsfargo.com

Years in Business:

 

9

Clients I'm Seeking:

 

I'm seeking clients that are looking for a long term business and/or personal banking relationship.

About My Business:

 

I have a strong background working in Business and Retail Banking throughout Southern Wisconsin. In a typical week, I spend 50% - 75% of my time working with my Small Business customers from startups to 10 million in annual revenues. The other 25% - 50% of my week, I manage the Pewaukee Associated Bank location and extend retail banking services to my bank customers. With my extensive experience and knowledge in Real Estate Lending and Investing as well as having owned two small businesses in the past, I seem to have carved a niche of loyal clientele in Investment Real Estate and Small Business in Wisconsin. Working for Wisconsin's #1 Business Bank in Associated Bank also helps with top of the market rates/terms as well as an outstanding product line for business as well as personal customers. Our exclusive affiliation with the Packers, Brewers, Ryan Braun and Aaron Rodgers as well really allows our customers to know they belong to something special. This is just some of the reasons Associated Bank continues to grow and thrive while so many other banks fail. Our clients and customers are very loyal. We might be Wisconsin's largest bank, but we have maintained a small community bank feel when you walk into a branch. Whether you are a current or prospective customer of the bank, I would enjoy the opportunity to earn your trust and become your Banker. I am always just an email ray.bucholtz@associatedbank.com or call away at 262-343-0805.

Company:
Expertise:
Location:
Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for:
Bio: