Are You A Pro? Join For Free

Jack Rothweiler

Castle Home Inspections, Inc.
Home Inspectors

Contact Information:

Crystal City, MO 63019
United States

Years in Business:

 

17

Clients I'm Seeking:

 

Home Buyers, Home Sellers, Realtors

About My Business:

 

The difference between ordinary & extraordinary? ~ that little extra . . . Make someone's day today and go a little out of your way for them. Castle Home Inspections is more than an inspection company. We strive to be your Building Consultants for life! That's why we do our best to go the extra mile for both our clients and their agents. Make one call to us for your home inspection services including the Home Inspection, Termite Inspection, Radon Test, Sewer Lateral Scope Inspection, Septic and Well Inspection. Over 10,000 inspections performed since 1996. Servicing St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County. If your home is outside these areas, just call and ask if we can help you. If not, we may be able to help you reach a reputable inspection company in your area. Just imagine a home inspection company that cares about your future investment and gives you that little extra to help safeguard your family. Castle Home Inspections provides these added features to each home inspection we perform: FREE 90-Day Limited Home Warranty FREE Recall Check on Appliances FREE 1 Year Home Owner's Network Membership 200% Guarantee Easy Online Scheduling Discover, Mastercard & Visa Accepted Give us 5% of your confidence, & we'll earn the other 95%

Company:
Expertise:
Location:
Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for:
Bio: